- Our Commitment
We may from time to time require your personal information to be submitted for you to gain access to information and services offered through the Website.
- What Information Do We Collect
We collect, share and process personal information provided by you depending on the service you access through us. The types of information we collect and process, or is processed on our behalf includes those required:
- to establish your identity and background as an individual (e.g. name, age, marital status, identity documents, nationality, address, contact etc );
- to establish your background as a company (e.g. name, directors, shareholders, shareholding, company no and/or dealings etc), or partnership (e.g. name, details of all partners and/or dealings etc); and
- to establish contact with you (e.g. postal address, telephone number, email address, social media account ID, country of residence etc)
- Why We Collect and Process Your Personal Information
The main purpose we collect and process information related to you is for the operation of the day- to- day business or services offered by the Website, and includes those relating or incidental to such purpose, such as:
- Website Administration
- To administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To allow you to utilise the functions and features offered on or through the Website.
- To develop, support and maintain IT systems for the services offered.
- To keep the Website safe and secure.
- To provide you with information relating to services offered through the Website.
- Personal Identification and Assessment
- To verify your identity, background and ensure the accuracy of information provided by you.
- To assess your eligibility and suitability to participate in our services.
- To conduct searches, inquiry with Government authorities or credit bureau or any third parties to ensure creditworthiness and for compliance with the law (if necessary).
- Provision of Services
- To generate agreements, contracts or other documents and incorporate details into documents (if necessary).
- To keep you and/or related parties personally updated and informed through notices, letters and other documents and forms of communication.
- To perform all other obligations as a service provider whether present or future;
- To customize, market or improve our services or Website.
- To keep an internal record and database for audit purposes.
- To update, manage and maintain your accounts.
- To carry out internal monitoring and control and enforcement of obligations of participants.
- To maintain a transparent system to enable risk related assessments.
- Other purposes which we deem necessary.
- Legal Compliance
- To prevent or report on any criminal act such as money laundering and fraud.
- To enforce our rights to recover debts owing to us or any other user of the Website or any other remedies available to us whenever necessary.
- To comply with any obligation under applicable laws and for any other purposes permitted under PDPA.
Apart from the abovementioned purposes, we will not process or share your personal information without your consent.
- How Do We Collect Information
We will collect your personal information from a variety of sources including those mentioned below:
- Information collected from you directly:
- When you email or contact us with regards to any of your queries;
- When you register or sign up for a newsletter, make a purchase or participate in any of our promotions, sweepstakes and/or contests.
- When you browse or use the Websiteand/or use any of our services.
- Via any verbal, written or electronic communications with us or our authorised agents.
- When managing or transacting your accounts and when making payments.
- When you take part in surveys, promotions, and advertisements on the Websiteor during our other events etc.
- Through your mobile devices, laptops or other electronic devices, software or applications capable of accessing the Website.
- Other sources:
- Credit reporting agencies and publicly available sources such as searches at government authorities or agencies.
- Any other sources which has your consent to disclose your information.
- Other sources where permitted by law or not otherwise restricted.
- Personal Information about Third Parties
When you provide personal information related to third parties to us, such as your next of kin or nominees, you confirm that you have obtained their consent to do so and we are authorized to use or disclose such information. You will inform such third parties of their right to access their information held by us.
- Mandatory or Voluntary Information
It may be mandatory or optional for you to supply your personal information to us, depending on situations.
- Mandatory information
Where such information is compulsory and MUST be provided by you. If you refuse to do so we will NOT be able to offer our services to you.
- Voluntary Information
Where such information is optional and you may choose whether to provide us with such information or otherwise. If such information is not provided, it shall not affect your use of our services.
- Disclosure to Third Parties
Apart from our staff, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, holding companies, we may share and disclose your personal information to certain third parties including but not limited to those mentioned below:-
- our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure;
- our agents, representatives, advisers, consultants, operators, programmers, developers, engineers or system providers who are employed or engaged to run, process, or administer the Website and services offered under the Website;
- payment services providers we have chosen to support us with financial transactions relating to the Website.
- other external professionals providing services to us or on your behalf such as auditors, solicitors and advocates, trustees, valuers, tax consultants, banks, financial institutions and accountants;
- liquidators/ receivers and managers, auctioneers;
- prospective buyer(s) and/or dealer(s) of any of our business or assets;
- credit reporting agencies, debt collection agencies, regulatory authorities, police, officers and/or public authorities;
- any person(s) as required by any applicable laws, rules, regulations, court orders or guidelines;
- any of our assignees or transferees of our rights, interests or obligations; and
- any other person as required and authorized by us to run our day to day operations of the business and services offered vide the Website.
Save for the relevant parties stated above, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information without your consent.
- Security of Personal Information
Any information so collected by us will be non-personal and anonymous and such information is obtained solely to understand your use of theWebsite.
- Your Right to Complain and Access Your Information
You may e-mail our customer support at [firstname.lastname@example.org]or use the “Contact Us” function on the Websiteif you wish to do any of the following:
- request to update/ change/ delete/ amend/ correct your personal information held by us by providing us with the specific details if the same cannot be done via your profile page;
- make any complaint or inquiry you have in respect of the use of your personal data;
- check or request from us any of your personal information being held or processed by us; and/or
- request from us a copy of your personal data being held or processed by us.
Your request above is however subject to:
- our right to refuse your request as allowed under the PDPA; and
- your payment of charges imposed by us for processing the abovementioned request(s) made by you.
It shall be your responsibility to update and check the accuracy of your personal information supplied to us or held by us and we shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or error found in your personal information.
- Limiting Information Processing
You have the option of withdrawing your consent or limiting or preventing distribution or processing of your personal information, or personal information relating to other persons or entities who may be identified from your personal data, by e-mailing our customer support at [email@example.com] or by using the “Contact Us” function on the Website.
- English version shall prevail