GUAN CHOW SDN BHD
Terms for website:
This document is intended for transmission to the named recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Please read these terms carefully. By accessing www.macsin.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”), you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you should immediately stop using the Website.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- “user(s)”, “you”, “your” means any person who uses and/or access the Website for any reason whatsoever and includes representatives or persons purporting to act on behalf of a company or entity, or where the context otherwise requires, refers to the company or entity itself.
- “user account” means the specific account allocated to a user which has been registered on the Website.
- “we”, “Our(s)”, “us” means Guan ChowSdn. Bhd. (Company No. 13350-H).
- USER CONTENT
You are solely and entirely responsible for all information, photos, profiles, messages, details (whether of your own or otherwise) that you upload, publish, provide, share or display via the Website (collectively referred as “User Content”).
When posting or submitting any User Content via the Website, you represent and warrant that you own or have otherwise obtained all necessary rights, permission, authorisation, or licenses to do so.
You shall not transmit, upload, share or publish to the Website any materials which are illegal, false, inappropriate, derogatory, offensive, abusive, defamatory or which may give rise to civil or criminal liability or infringe the rights of any third party.
All User Content is subject to the Privacy Notice which can be found here.
- WEBSITE CONTENT AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
All contents of the Website, including but not limited to information, data, articles, features, images, icons, audio, video, links to third party sites or otherwise etc (“Website Content”) are provided on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis without any representations or warranty (whether implied, express or statutory) on the truth, accuracy, completeness, compatibility, reasonableness or sources of such Website Content.
Inclusion or links to any third party site or any third party content does not imply approval or endorsement by us and you shall access and evaluate those information at your own risk.
All Website Content are protected by copyright laws, trademarks or other information and intellectual property rights, and are either owned or controlled by us, or the respective owners or providers of the said Website Content. Any alterations, copying, distribution, transmission, display, reproduction, publishing, linking of any part of the Website or Website Content in any manner is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent.Personal and business information of other members posted on the Website are for your own personal knowledge ONLY. You are not authorized to use or otherwise disclose such information to any third parties for any other purpose whatsoever.
- DISCLAIMER AND NON- LIABILITY
By using this Website you agree and accept that we shall not be responsible or liable under any circumstances for any consequential loss or damages (whether direct, indirect, foreseeable or non-foreseeable) caused by or arising from the following:
- any error, problems, delay or technical malfunction of any system, software and hardware, servers, providers, features, network, equipment, devices howsoever caused.
- the conduct of any user accessing the Website or services offered through the Website, whether online or offline.
- your use or reliance of the information and material contained in our Website, Website Content or from your access to linked websites.
- false, incorrect, incomplete information or any misrepresentation or infringement of third party rights relating to the use or reliance on any part of the Website Content or User Content.
- any improper or unlawful third party act including but not limited to theft, fraud, hacking, unauthorized access or use of the Website due to any reason whatsoever at any time.
- any rejection, revocation, cancellation, termination, suspension, blocking of any user account, requests, application or any outcome or result whatsoever whether determined by us or otherwise.
- CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS AND SIGNATURES
You agree that all businesses, signatures, communications, notices, instructions and messages transacted and executed electronically through the Website(if any) shall be deemed properly executed and received.
- USER REPRESENTATIONS
- are eighteen (18) years of age or older (applicable to natural persons only).
- will not damage, disable, overburden, hack or impair the Website or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of it.
- will not destroy or cause harm or limitation to the functionality of any computer software or hardware operating or accessing the Website, such as infecting them with viruses, computer “worms”, trojan, spyware, keyloggers or any other malicious software.
- will not upload, submit, publish, share, send or post any unsolicited or unauthorised materials on or vide the Website including but not limited to spam or chain mails, advertising or promotional materials or any other form of solicitation.
- will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works from, or publicly display, any part of any content from the Website without our prior written consent.
- will not contact any members of the Website directly to enter into any transactions outside of the services provided on the Website.
- will not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or authority to act on behalf of any person or entity.
- will not register for a user account for another user or operate a user account or sign a document required by the Website for the benefit of any person or entity who is not eligible to do so.
- will not register for a user account for another user or operate a user account or sign a document required by the Website for the benefit of any person or entity unless being validly authorized to do so.
- will only use the Website for lawful purposes and will not be involved in any unlawful activities including but not limited to money-laundering, fraud, scams, cyber crime and any other criminal acts.
- OUR RIGHTS
- PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
We reserve the right, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. All descriptions of products or services including but not limited to pricing shall be subject to change at any time without notice and at our sole and absolute discretion. We further reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time without any prior written notice.
You are hereby informed that the products or services available on the Website may be limited and all products sold are subject to return or exchange in accordance with our Return Policy.
Furthermore, please bear in mind that photos listed on the Website may differ slightly from the actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or your monitor’s display. We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colors of our products that appear on the Website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display will be accurate.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the services provided will be corrected. You are expected to subscribe or make any purchase on the Website with utmost precaution.
For any complaints, you may email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You hereby agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. It shall be your responsibility to keep your account and other information, including but not limited to your contact details and/or payment details updated, in order for us to be able to complete your transactions and contact you as and when needed.
We hereby reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. This reservation shall include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you via e-mail and/or any other contact details provided by you on the Website. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. All refunds shall be debited into the user’s e-wallet within seven (7) days from the aforementioned cancellation.
- OPTIONAL TOOLS (IF ANY)
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You are advised to report any issues to us at [email@example.com].
- MODIFICATION AND REVISION
We reserve the right to modify the content, features, services and functionality of the Websiteincluding but not limited to the prices of products or services offered on the Websiteand to limit or deny access to all or part of the Website at any time, for any reason, without prior notice, and will not be liable in any way to you, your company or any third party for any loss, liability or consequences of such actions.
- USER DISPUTES
You are solely responsible for your interactions and communications with other users of the Website. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to resolve disputes between you and such other users.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION